What is something good that happened to you recently? What makes you optimistic about the future?
With all of the negative headlines dominating the news these days, it can be difficult to spot signs of something positive. We, however, wanna look back to notice some good things that happened to us in 2020 so far!
- Aon’s nephew was born in Melbourne! So we are now uncles of 3 nephews and 3 nieces!
- We made new exciting friends, including some of you, who is reading this!
- We both improved our health habits. We are so far from being perfect but we like to change just a bit which gives us a lot of benefits over time.
- We traveled to 15 Thai provinces! Travel is definitely not the easiest thing in 2020 but we manage to be back on the road after months of quarantine and explore the country we are based!
- We still managed to travel abroad one time, even we cut our stay in Laos in half to be able to be back in Thailand before the lockdown of the country.
- Thailand’s cabinet has backed a civil partnership bill that would give same-sex couples similar legal rights as straight married couples. There possibly will be many rainbow weddings around Thailand pretty soon!
- August was the most visited month ever for our blog deeristravelling.com, while September is looking even more promising. We never thought we can keep blogging but surprisingly we are still doing it!
We often complain to each other about how tired we are and how gray our days are sometimes, but if you look back, many good things are happening in our life all the time! Are you ready to share with us something good that happened to you relatively recently? We can’t wait to read your stories!